- On November 2, 2017, the CEIRPP will host a lecture mourning the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration. The lecture will be delivered by noted Israel hater Rashid Khaladi, Edward Said Professor of Arab Studies at Columbia University, who recently claimed that supporters of Israel will infest the Trump administration
- In the middle of November, the CEIRPP will meet to approve 6 anti-Israel resolutions to be submitted for a vote at the UN General Assembly
- On November 28, 2017, the Rapporteur of the CEIRPP Carmelo Iguanez, Malta's Permanent Representative to the UN, will represent the CEIRPP in an event in Paris marking the UN's 'Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People,' spreading the Palestinians' propaganda internationally
- On November 29, 2017, the CEIRPP will host its annual 'Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People' marking the anniversary of November 29, 1947, the day the UN General Assembly adopted a resolution which partitioned Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state - a resolution accepted by Jews and rejected across the Arab world. Every year the event promotes a message of Palestinian victims at the hands of Israeli perpetrators combined with clear statements condemning 'Israeli occupation' since 1947 - not 1967 - indicating continued rejection of the existence of a Jewish state
- On the evening of November 29, 2017, the CEIRPP will host the opening of an exhibit in the lobby of UN Headquarters, which will continue the promotion of the Palestinian narrative of Israeli aggressors and Palestinian victims
The report also includes direct support for BDS - the boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign to destroy Israel through economic isolation. It encourages the UN to produce a blacklist (euphemistically referred to as a "database") of companies engaged, directly or indirectly in business in any Arab-claimed land. In its words: "The Committee underscores the responsibility of States and private entities not to contribute to grave violations of Palestinian human rights, particularly in respect of settlements... It looks forward to the establishment of a database of all actors conducting business in areas under Israeli military occupation..."
The report notes that the CEIRPP will continue "to generate heightened international awareness on the question of Palestine," requests continued support from the UN's Division on Palestinian Rights, and requests the continuation of the UN Division of Public Information's special information programme on the "question of Palestine."
And so the vicious cycle of UN-sponsored anti-Israel propaganda continues.